Questions for Tuesday, November 2, 2010!
1. Do you color? If you do, is it with markers, crayons, colored pencils, etc.?
These days, if I color, it's mostly with Fuss and we use crayons. I like crayons and all the colors the Crayola provides. When I was in art school, though, I LOVED coloring with my professional-grade colored pencils. I learned how to layer and blend colors and had a blast doing it. It's been awhile.
2. What’s the most organized part (or system) in your house?
The kids' clothes are really organized. They would be even better if we had enough drawers to put them all in, but we're working on that. (We showed up at my MIL's house on Sunday to pick up the dresser for Fuss and it was inaccessible. My MIL's hoarding is really a problem and my husband was really frustrated)
3. What’s the most unorganized part (or system) in your house?
My books, my bathroom, my pantry - take your pick. All of those need to desperately be worked on, but my motivation is waning on those projects!
4. If you had unlimited amounts of time and money, what museum would you want to see and why?
Something in Europe? :) Actually, I would love to go back to the Smithsonian (I went when I was 13, but I only enjoyed a small part of it and I think my age would allow me to get more out of it now)
5. What is your favorite part of the fall season?
Fall decorations, candy corn, and Thanksgiving. I love Thanksgiving. I love Thanksgiving food and the lower stress of that holiday (you have to cook. That's it. No presents, no other craziness)
6. Did you dress up for Halloween?
7. Have you started Christmas shopping?
I've started thinking about Christmas shopping - does that count?
8. Do you crack your knuckles?
9. If you had to live in another city for a year (all expenses paid), which city would you choose?
Well, I love New Orleans, but I think it's a "love to visit, but don't want to live there" sort of location. I've never been to Seattle, but I think I'd like it for a temporary time period, like a year. I wouldn't mind trying to live in a very different climate.
10. Do you have any reoccurring dreams?
When I'm really stressed, i get a recurring dream of being crushed by a larger-than life rock-like thing. It's horrible.
For more 10 on Tuesday (and to celebrate her baby boy's 2 months, too!) visit Chelsea at Roots and Rings.