Great questions, Chelsea!
1. Who makes your Thanksgiving dinner?
We potluck it, but my husband and I do the turkey and stuffing.
2. What is your favorite recipe that includes pumpkin? (bonus points for including the recipe)
Pumpkin Pie w/ Pecan Streussal topping - the secret is to use cinnamon flavored creamer instead of plain milk or cream. All the difference.
3. What are 5 things you want for Christmas?
A new dryer, a watch, clothes (in general, but if you really want to know, I'll give you a list of specifics!), Beauty and the Beast on DVD, a spa weekend.
4. Does your family draw names or do you buy for everyone?
My husband's sisters and he and my BIL and I have drawn names in the past, but lately we just focus on the kids - sometimes we get something small for each other, but no pressure.
5. How do you feel about motorcycles?
They kinda terrify me.
6. What’s your favorite thing to do on a rainy Saturday?
If there were no kids in the mix (or if my toddler would hold still) either sit in a comfy chair w/ snacks and a cold/warm drink (depending on the time of year) and read or cuddle on the couch and watch a good movie or marathon of my favorite TV show.
7. What is the coolest thing to do in your city?
The beach? I am decidedly uncool and kinda hate the beach, so I have no idea.
8. Do you paint your fingernails?
I used to. Before I had kids, I had lovely, professionally manicured nails... (sigh). Now I'm lucky if I can keep polish from chipping for more than 24 hours.
9. Who is your favorite actor over the age of 50?
Harrison Ford or Sean Connery ("he's 1000 years old and he's still sexy")
10. Do you have a high school letter jacket?
Yes, but I confess: in my high school you could letter in band and choir. My letter sure isn't from sports! (though, I have access to my husband's jacket and that one IS from sports - and from my high school!)
Check out more 10 on Tuesday here.