Wednesday, November 17, 2010

10 on Wednesday

Oops. I lost track of my days. And I posted twice yesterday as it was, so... but here they are. I even submitted a couple of these questions!

1. What is your favorite breakfast pastry?
Either a chocolate croissant or cinnamon rolls. I also like a good pumpkin muffin.

2. Were you ever in a Thanksgiving or Christmas play?
Numerous ones. Mostly, Christmas. I was even a pilgrim for a Christmas play once.

3. What is your favorite clothing accessory?
Well, I'm using a lot of scarves right now, but I'm not really in love with them. Does my jewelry count?

4. What is your favorite item of clothing?
Either my long sleeved green t-shirt or my brown argyle cardigan. Love them both and they both make me happy.

5. What is your favorite color and why?
I think I've finally moved over from green to blue on the "favorite"scale. I think I actually like certain shades of green more, but I loathe some of them too. (While all of these have their place, I prefer them in very small doses or not at all - lime green, kelly green, olive green) In general, I think most shades of blue are wonderful. And I like it because it's peaceful.

6. What is your favorite type of Christmas cookie?
Snickerdoodles. They might not be truly Christmas cookies (I've certainly seen them at other times of the year) but I only put forth the effort at Christmas time.
Also, my Gramma's gingerbird (yes, you read that right) cookies. But she stopped making them year ago. I am truly bummed by this.

7. What is your favorite scent (food, perfume/lotion)
Chocolate, cinnamon, italian (that perfect blend of garlic, cheese and spiced tomatoes)
My husband's cologne (Obsession), lemongrass lotion, Burberry Brit perfume

8. What is your favorite household cleaner?
Comet or my Lysol wipes

9. When you were a kid what did you want to be when you grew up? And what did you actually grow up to be?
A teacher. I grew up to be a mom and an office manager for an Advertising Agency and gave up the day job to be a full-time mom. I had actually given up the teacher idea long before college, though. I started college as a Journalism Major.

10. What is the last song or album you bought?
Glee soundtracks.

For more 10 on Tuesdays, see Chelsea's post from yesterday here.

No comments:

Post a Comment