1. This week Fuss has been driving me bonkers. In no particular order she has dumped an entire salt shaker all over my living room, screamed through half a trip to Target, destroyed one of my eye liners, flooded the hallway and dining room (in separate ways and occasions) and torn apart my living room repeatedly. I could actually do a Quick Takes on the many ways she has tried to drive me to drink this week, but no one wants to read that.
2. I discovered the beauty of the smell of classic Whisk laundry detergent this week, thanks to a tip on the Style Lush Blog. I still can't use it on all of our clothes (specifically the baby's) but I'm using it on our sheets and towels and such and I LOVE it. Everything smells so fresh. I still have half a bottle of generic brand scented fabric softener, so I can't vouch for the idea that classic Snuggle softener makes it even better, but I'm loving the Whisk!
3. I just ran out of Limoncello liquor. I love that stuff and I'm going to have to talk my husband into getting more. It's my favorite liquor - it tastes like sweetened liquid Lemonheads and is delicious in a drink I copied and altered from some restaurant called a Cosmocello. Awesome.
4. We're supposed to get chilly weather here this weekend and I'm psyched. I'm actually going to get to dress the baby in a sleeper for the first time (he gets very warm in just his onesies and a light blanket, so I don't dare cover him even more most days/nights). I can't wait to see how cute he is in this little football sleeper.
5. We're going back to our cash-only budget this month. We've been so bad the last 3 months with the arrival of the baby and my husband's raise at work, etc. But we're getting back on track, so wish me luck!
6. I'm less than 3 weeks away from our Disney trip and I am so excited. Fuss can't wait for the combination of visiting Mickey and hanging out with her cousins. I can't wait to sit back and watch her enjoy it all!
7. I didn't sign up for NaBloPoMo this year, but I'm planning to do the challenge anyhow. I may miss a day or so while we're in Orlando, though, so I didn't want to make the official committment and then blow it. Other than that, I hope to have a daily post - even on the weekends. See you tomorrow!