Tuesday, November 30, 2010

10 on Tuesday

1. Where are you from? Have you lived there your whole life?
Tampa Bay area in Florida. I have literally lived within 20 miles of the hospital I was born in for my entire life. I did spend 1 year away at school, but "home" was still back at my parents' house. I moved into the house I grew up in when I was 3 months old and moved out the day I got married.

2. How would you classify your clothing style?
Classic preppy with a little bit of artsy. At least that is my preferred style. Of late, however, it's been more of a SAHM Grunge.

3. What kind of car do you drive?
Chrysler Town and Country. I'm a mini van mom and I LOVE it.

4. What would your dream home look like if you could have it (or already do!)?
It would have a porch and gables and an upstairs and more than 1 bathroom.

5. Do you have kids, and if so, how many and how old were you when you had them?
I have 2 children and I was 27 1/2 (within 2 days) when I had the first and barely 30 when I had the second. (9 days after my 30th birthday)

6. What is your favorite hobby?
Reading

7. Are you going to have any New Year’s resolutions for 2011?
To get organized. My living room is still disheveled, my dining room is still a catch-all (though it was clean for the holiday)

8. What is something, if anything, that you’d want to change about yourself?
I've been much too quick to anger lately, I want to change that.

9. What is something that you love about yourself?
My friendliness/sociability.

10. Pick one of the following: Someone to cook for you, someone to do your laundry, or someone to do your dishes.
Dishes, definitely. Sometimes I like to cook, I don't mind doing laundry at all, but I HATE doing dishes. I love the look of a clean kitchen, but I hate doing dishes.

For more 10 on Tues, visit Chelsea here.

No comments:

Post a Comment