Welcome back to the next installment of Ten on Tuesday. For future reference, the next set of ten questions will be posted by Monday morning each week. You can click on the Ten on Tuesday button on your right to get there.
Here we go!
1. What are some of your family traditions?
For the most part, we have our holiday traditions... since Fuss was born we host Christmas Day dinner for both sides of the family, as many as want to come. We usually spend Christmas Eve with my dad and his girlfriend. We have a holiday morning casserole (sausage, cream cheese, cresent roll pastry) and we always go to the same restaurant for our anniversary.
2. Do you know how to change a flat tire?
Yes, but I'm not strong enough to remove the lug nuts - even Daddy Fuss has trouble when they've been put on with an air gun.
3. Do you subscribe to any magazines? What are your favorites?
Not right now. I'd like to - there are a few parenting magazines I'd like and one or two women's magazines. Plus I'd really like a scrapbooking magazine... In the past, I've had Wired magazine, Allure and something else... but my teen years were my big magazine years.
4. What are your top three favorite office supply items? Paper. I love paper. I can't stand to use standard 20# rag, either. I like the 24# 94 bright paper for every day use. I convinced my old office to switch and they were so in love with it. I also love post-it notes, the more unusual the color, the better. I also like colored ink pens - specifically purple, but I obviously don't use those for "business" purposes. For business purposes, I like blue ink, either gel or these ballpoint pens that are from Staples.
5. Are you a good public speaker?
I used to be. In elementary school i used to compete in speech competitions, specifically poetry. But now, I always tumble over my words a bit.
6. How do you feel about acronyms?
I think when they are funny, they amuse me.
7. What’s the most creative things you’ve ever done? (Bloggers, feel free to include pictures!)
My college/sorority scrapbook. Or some of my design school projects. I have no examples to show you right now.
8. I’d rather jam a pen in my eye than…
...watch most reality TV shows, specifically the "Survivor" type. I have watched the first season of American Idol, and a couple of seasons of ANTM and about 2 episodes of that one where they make over the house for a deserving family...
9. What company has the best advertising?
Mac. Those Mac vs PC commercials kill me. Especially when my husband and I were constantly debating the merits of Mac (me) vs. PC (him) We even had 2 girls names that could have nicknamed down to Mac and PC on our short list for Fuss. Although, I'm loving the freecreditreport.com jingles and the new PC commercials where they say "I'm a PC", too.
10. When is your birthday?
August. I'll be 30 next year.
For more 10 on Tuesday, click here