Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Things That Rock Thursdays

1. NCIS Marathons hosted by Abby Scuito.

2. Seagram's Peach Fuzzy Navel wine coolers, an old favorite.

3. PartyLite parties with food - they have this fabulous dip mix... and apple cake. And the hostess also made something called Oreo balls (which are not PartyLite, but man were they good)

4. Husbands who babysit on weekday evenings and also do dishes. (This should actually be number one, but I'm doing these in no particular order)

5. Weeks when the New Orleans Saints are 9-0 and coming to Tampa this weekend.

6. Thanksgiving being right around the corner. Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays.

7. Husbands who let you sleep in when you have a headache

8. Hearing the equivalent of "I love you" from your not-quite-2-year-old for the first time. (also should have been at the top of the list, but again - in no particular order)

9. Sweet baby smiles.

10. Having a party to look forward to this weekend with a bunch of friends. I love the anticipation of having something exciting to look forward to on the weekend.


Things that most definitely do NOT rock?
Have 4 killer headaches in as many days. That most definitely does not rock.

1 comment:

  1. I love your list. Oreo balls sounds magical!

    Girl, I'm with you on the headache. I've been headache free for at least a week but I'm fighting one right now. 3 Aleve and a Diet Coke and NO relief. I leave with in 15 long minutes and then I'll take a super duper pill once I'm home. I hope you get some relief soon.

    ReplyDelete