It may not be original, but I'm going to tell you what I'm thankful for for Thanksgiving this year...
1. My husband. He is the most wonderful man I have ever known and he is so good to me, to our daughter and to everyone around him. He is a wonderful provider, an amazing friend, and a wonderful lover.
2. My daughter. She is the light in my life. She can simultaneously drive me up the wall and make me laugh out loud. I love being her mommy.
3. My extended family. Both of my parents and their respective significant others, my mother--in-law and my 3 sisters-in-law, my nieces and brother-in-law... they all add up to making a wonderful, if chaotic, family and I am so grateful to have them in my life.
4. My sister and her family and that they are stateside once again. I am thankful for them in general, but especially that they are back home this year.
5. My home. I may complain about it periodically, but I really do love our home. And I am so thankful that we have one.
6. That both my husband and I are employed. In this economy, many many people are out of jobs and while neither of us love our jobs, but we are very grateful to have them and that I can take Fuss with me to work.
7. My internet friends (and family). I love the friends I have made because of the internet - the girls on the Luckies grads board, my bloggy friends. You all mean so much to me, to my life, to my sanity.
I have been blessed in my life - with friends, family, and even possessions beyond my needs. I truly have so much to be thankful for.