Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful

It may not be original, but I'm going to tell you what I'm thankful for for Thanksgiving this year...

1. My husband. He is the most wonderful man I have ever known and he is so good to me, to our daughter and to everyone around him. He is a wonderful provider, an amazing friend, and a wonderful lover.
2. My daughter. She is the light in my life. She can simultaneously drive me up the wall and make me laugh out loud. I love being her mommy.
3. My extended family. Both of my parents and their respective significant others, my mother--in-law and my 3 sisters-in-law, my nieces and brother-in-law... they all add up to making a wonderful, if chaotic, family and I am so grateful to have them in my life.
4. My sister and her family and that they are stateside once again. I am thankful for them in general, but especially that they are back home this year.
5. My home. I may complain about it periodically, but I really do love our home. And I am so thankful that we have one.
6. That both my husband and I are employed. In this economy, many many people are out of jobs and while neither of us love our jobs, but we are very grateful to have them and that I can take Fuss with me to work.
7. My internet friends (and family). I love the friends I have made because of the internet - the girls on the Luckies grads board, my bloggy friends. You all mean so much to me, to my life, to my sanity.


I have been blessed in my life - with friends, family, and even possessions beyond my needs. I truly have so much to be thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment