Thursday, November 5, 2009

Thursday's Things That Rock

And now it's time for Amanda's Things That Rock.

This week's Thing that Rocks is this: Timing your traumatic/hormonal event so that there is plenty of chocolate in the house (even if it technically belongs to your kid - but she's not allow to eat most of it anyway).

Runners up include: sales at Ann Taylor Loft (I got a new sweater and a long-sleeved t-shirt that are both great colors and very soft), finally getting a break in the weather (in November!) and new cajun restaurants.

I think my Thing that Doesn't Rock is probably obvious, but specifically, I'm hating the symptoms that I'm feeling. The nausea, the heavy bleeding and the feeling down, even when I'm mostly okay for the moment. I just can't seem to shake the "dragging" feeling, even when in most ways I feel normal.

For more Things That Rock, click here.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Mama, just wanted to stop by and send you a big old HUG. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never tried Ann Taylor, but I love the look. I feel like if I give it a few more years, I will have to move away a bit from Express and more towards Ann Taylor.

    So sorry about the difficult times. Do keep us updated guuurl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't checked out Ann Taylor yet, but I love their clothes. I feel like I will have to move a bit away from Express and more towards Ann Taylor in the next few years.

    So sorry about the difficult times. Keep us updated guuurl! :)

    ReplyDelete