Tuesday, June 28, 2011

10 on Tuesday

1. What’s the recipe for your favorite drink? (Smoothie, alchoholic, coffee, whatever.)
Espresso Martini
Equal parts Van Gogh Double Espresso Vodka and Vanilla Vodka and half as much Kahlua. Serve chilled. Add espresso beans and or chocolate drizzle to garnish

2. What kind of razor do you use?
Venus

3. Who is your favorite Sesame Street character?
It was Grover growing up, but I don't know if he still is (was he as weird back then as he is now?) I like Cookie Monster and Abby Cadabby

4. What makes the perfect salad? (Lettuce type, toppings, dressing, etc.)
Spinach and romaine lettuce, tomatoes, mushrooms, celery, cheese, Italian dressing

5. What was your favorite subject in school?
English and American History.

6. What’s your favorite summer tradition?
My birthday!

7. Do you suffer from season allergies? How do you combat them?
Not really.

8. How often do you have to charge your cell phone?
Every other day or so.

9. Do you have a bucket list?
Not really. Most of the things that I would put on my list, I know I'll never have the opportunity to do!

10. Do you have any desire to go back to school?
I kinda hated school. I loved the social aspects of having people to talk to and I like to learn, but I hate taking tests and even when I was in art school and it was more about projects, I could never get things to come out the way I wanted them to... it was really frustrating. I would probably need to go back to school to have any sort of career in the future, but if I could skip it and get a good job without it? I would.

More 10 on Tuesday here.

No comments:

Post a Comment