Thursday, June 2, 2011

Stream of consciousness

My baby boy is 9 months old today. Wild.

He's been SO fussy today. After a bad night's sleep last night and then a vaccination this morning, I suppose that is to be expected.

+I'm cranky. This is also to be expected after a bad night's sleep (see above), but oh my goodness am I tired and frustrated and irritated, etc. I hate being this way.

My husband's cousin's wife - I love her dearly. She has a 4 year old son, but has struggled with secondary infertility for the last couple of years. They just tried their first IUI and are on the 2 week wait. I am praying for her fervently. Thankfully, they have plenty of money and can afford a few treatments. But of course, that doesn't account for the emotional strain, etc.

My brain isn't working well today, so this post is horribly written and all over the place. Ugh.

1 comment:

  1. Margaret also had a vaccination yesterday and WOW was she fussy. Last shot until kindergarten, though!

    ReplyDelete