Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The Perfect.... 10 on Tuesday

Provided by Ashley D at That Super Awesome Blog.

1. What’s the perfect meal?

Depends on my mood, but probably some sort of seafood pasta.

2. What are the perfect pair of shoes?

Something that is both cute and comfortable. I have yet to find the perfect pair of shoes. I've come close, though.

3. What is the perfect afternoon?

Right now, the perfect afternoon would involve 2 kids napping for several hours while I got both a nap and some time to watch TV or read a book.

4. What’s the perfect house?

I love my house, but if money were no object, there are some things I'd change. I'd love to have more bedrooms and a dedicated office space that could be closed off and I NEED more bathrooms. (We have only one.) I'd love a fireplace and a bigger kitchen.

5. What is the perfect outfit?

Again, depends on my mood, but something that makes me feel pretty, sexy and comfortable.

6. What’s the perfect wedding song?

The song that reminds me of my wedding is "When You Say Nothing At All" and I love it.

7. What is the perfect job?

Something that involves both reading and writing that is flexible and also has some social/professional interactions.

8. What’s the perfect hairstyle?

Something cute and stylish that is also easy to maintain and gives me some versatility options. I hate doing the same thing day in and day out.

9. What’s the perfect music festival?

I have no idea. My music selections these days run the gamut from Disney show tunes to preschool sunday school songs to the Glee soundtrack. They don't make music festivals for that.

10. What’s the perfect day to yourself?

Leisurely breakfast and a small cafe, pedicure, shopping, nap, reading a book and joining my husband or some friends for an amazing dinner and cocktails.

It's nice to dream, isn't it?


No comments:

Post a Comment