Friday, June 24, 2011

Quick Takes - I need sleep

1. We might be looking for a new church some time soon. We love the pastor that teaches our Sunday School class, but we rarely ever attend the worship service. At our old church, we loved the worship service, but there were no Sunday School classes or small groups that we really fit in (plus, there was the incident where we ran the Youth Group and got burned out and abruptly unseated after a couple of years and very little thanks... which is the reason we ultimately left that church, where I grew up and where we were married.) But it is SO hard to find a church home.

2. I HATE birth control pills. Here I am, 2 weeks after my last period, and I'm having another one.

3. I want to sleep. I want to sleep for a week. I am so tired. And my husband is leaving for a business trip next week, so it isn't getting better.

4. I'm so tired, I don't even want to put forth the effort to go over to my best friend's house today as planned. This is a surefire indication that there is something wrong with me - I haven't been out of the house all week. Usually I am craving social interactions.

5. Fuss peed in her bed last night and I had to move her to the couch because it leaked through to the mattress. After dealing with that at 4:00, she woke at 5:30 to tell us she was hungry. We sent her back to the couch, but then she got up again at 6:00.

6. The baby was up several times before that. As a matter of fact, he woke up just before 11 and thought it was play time.

7. I'm so tired, I'm not even thinking straight.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't felt at home in a church since I moved away from my high school church. I tried going back to that same church a couple years ago, but it seemed everyone my age moved away and it was all old people and it was just weird.

    So sorry about your sleep! I almost feel guilty about complaining about being tired with your sleep schedule. I hope it gets better soon!

    ReplyDelete