Tuesday, June 7, 2011

10 on Tuesday - Cell phones

1. What type of phone do you have? Do you like it?
I have an LG something. It's nice, but not overly fancy. I just like that it has a QWERTY keyboard.

2. How old were you when you got your first cell phone?
19 or so - when I started driving. I got into an accident shortly after I started driving and happened to still have my mom's phone in my purse from the night before when I'd gone out late in the evening. My mom bought me a cell phone a few days later.

3. How many cell phones have you owned since your first?
maybe 8?
4. How much is your average monthly phone bill?
I have no idea. Bad, I know, but my husband pays that bill.

5. When you were a kid/teenager, were you allowed to have a phone in your room?
Nope. I begged and pleaded.

6. Do you like talking on the phone or do you despise it? Or somewhere in-between?
Love it, although less now than I did as a teen.

7. Do you text a lot? Is texting/talking while driving illegal where you live? Are you guilty of it anyway?
I text a lot. It's not illegal where I live and I talk while driving a lot and have for years. I try not to text while actively driving - keep to stop lights, etc.

8. What sort of texting keyboard does your phone have? Touch screen, slide out, or something different? Do you care?
Slide out. Also touch screen, but if it's any length of a message, I use the slide out. A yes or no or 2-3 word answer can be done via touch.

9. Look at the last call in your call log – who is it? What were they calling about? Who calls you the most?
My best friend K. She called back after the Little Man had called her when playing with my phone. My husband calls me the most. Followed by my mom and then my best friend, K.

10. What is the longest phone call you can recall having?
3+ hours with my childhood best friend Katie B.

No comments:

Post a Comment