Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Rough day

Wednesday wasn't a good day. The baby woke at 4, ate and refused to go back to sleep. I had a headache and really didn't want to get up and my husband was up anyway, so he stayed up with him. I took some medicine and went back to bed. I didn't want to get up at 7 when he came in to wake me because my head was still hurting.

My emotions ran the gamut for the next few hours from being motivated to get a bunch of stuff done to wanting to cry because my mom was being difficult. I then felt like I hit a brick wall and all I wanted to do for the next couple of hours was sleep. I couldn't since the kids were up, but oh, how I wanted to. Thought about calling my SIL and telling her I had a headache to get her to take Fuss for awhile, but I still wouldn't have been able to sleep because of the baby and after the other day, I really didn't want to ask her to watch them again any time soon.

Things got a little better later, but I still struggled for the better part of the afternoon. I had some stomach issues toward the end of nap time (I didn't get one, but the kids did) but I was certainly glad that my husband was able to come home at a reasonable hour.

This morning, I woke up early (decided to let my husband sleep in since he was up late with an upset stomach), fed the baby and then discovered some bleeding when I went to the bathroom. Without going in to too much detail, it was red, thick, clotty and a lot heavier than my past experiences with breakthrough bleeding. Freaked me out, though the internet says that breakthrough bleeding can be heavy.

No comments:

Post a Comment