Monday, February 14, 2011

Celebrating 30 years of Daddy Fuss!

Today is my husband's 30th birthday!
I've got to tell you - this man is the best. The cream of the crop, the tops, the most wonderfulest guy in the world. He is an amazing father, a terrific husband, a wonderful friend, a dedicated worker and a fabulous lover (among his other talents). I am blessed to have him in my life and I truly have no idea what I would do without him.

We went out last night to celebrate his birthday. Of course, we were fighting the crowds of Valentine couples, but we had reservations, so despite the fact that we STILL had to wait 30 minutes after our reservation time, it was a great evening with great food, good service and excellent cocktails.

He also bought me a watch for Valentine's Day. I LOVE it. It's ironic, since the last time he bought me a watch (about 7 years ago - Christmas 2003) it didn't go over so well (I thought he was going to propose/give me a ring for Christmas and so anything other than that would have been a disappointment). But new watch for me! Yay!

Man, this post is sort of all over the place isn't it? You can blame my son for that. He woke up every single hour last night with a combination of lost paci and nasal congestion that was causing all sorts of problems. I am consisting on very little sleep and no of what I got was in very long snatches. So I am not making a lot of sense at the moment. Argh.

No comments:

Post a Comment