Friday, February 11, 2011

Friday Blahs

Argh. I forgot to post earlier. It's been a horrible week. I hate potty training. My house smells like pee and I am stressed and tired and cranky.

I've been having these headaches this week and for the first time, I've noticed that I seem to be consistently having pain in one spot on my head. I am afraid I might have to break down, find a doctor and get this checked out. But I hate doctors and I have no idea what I would do with my kids while I was going to an appointment. Certain appointments with established doctors, I'm fine with, but a new-patient appointment? Probably not.

I can't stand the idea of trying to find a decent GP.

My husband's birthday is Monday (yes, Valentine's Day) so we have plans to go out to dinner at a nice restaurant on Sunday. I'm looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment