Tuesday, February 8, 2011
10 on Tuesday
1. What’s your favorite kind of donut?
I have 2 - one is a Boston Cream. The other is a Cinnamon/Coffee roll. Depending on where I'm ordering it, determines which I choose. The Boston creams have to fresh or they aren't as good. But it's hard (not impossible, but hard) to screw up a coffee roll.
2. Do you use the snooze button?
Sometimes. Depends on the situation. But since I don't have to set the alarm very often these days, it's sort of a moot point.
3. Do you write in cursive, print, or a combination of the two?
Mostly print, with a few letters close to cursive. But neither are "school" correct. I have nice writing, but I'd flunk penmanship in school if I had to return to it. Much like I did back in the day...
4. Tell us a joke.
A guy walked into a bar. Ouch.
5. How many languages do you speak?
1 and I am conversational in ASL (American Sign Language)
6. Why did you start blogging?
1. to have an "online diary" of sorts to have a place to write my thoughts and feelings
2. Because I loved reading other peoples' blogs
7. Do you use bar soap or liquid body wash?
Liquid. BBW right now.
8. Do you buy bottled water?
Sometimes, but I am fine drinking most tap water. I buy bottles for convenience and so that I can chill them in the fridge because I prefer to have my water very cold.
9. What did you think of the Super Bowl Half Time Show?
It was AWFUL. I haven't seen many halftime shows in my life, but that was certainly the worst.
10. How do you feel about Steve Carell leaving The Office?
Since I don't watch the office and I can take or leave Steve Carell in any situation, I really don't care one bit.
For more 10 on Tuesday, visit Chelsea, here.