Tuesday, February 22, 2011

10 on Tuesday

1. What are your thoughts on Valentine’s Day. Do you love it? Hate it?
I like Valentine's Day, but since it is also Daddy Fuss's birthday, we've made it less of a thing the last few years. I don't want him feeling jipped, so I try and focus on his birthday more than I focus on V-day.

2. What is your favorite romantic comedy?
Probably You've Got Mail. How can you resist a movie with the quote, "how about some coffee or, you know, drinks or dinner or a movie... for as long as we both shall live?"

3. Meg Ryan & John Mellencamp: what’s your first reaction?
No idea. Am I missing something?

4. All time favorite poem or quote?
I have a few favorite quotes including the one my blog title is based on, but I'll go with "Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans."

5. What’s the longest amount of time you’ve gone without sleep? (like consecutive hours).
32 hours? But just once. I wouldn't want to do it again. I couldn't pull all-nighters in high school or college. 1) I didn't care enough about school work to do that and 2) I don't function on no sleep. So that one time was on our trip to the OBX when we decided it made more sense to drive all night while Fuss was sleeping. It was ROUGH.

6. What color ink do you prefer to use?
Blue, but these days if I can find a pen, I don't really care what color. In high school, my preferred color of choice was purple. Yes, I was that girlie.

7. Share with us a blog that you recently found and fell in love with (and link us!)
I think probably the last one that I fell in love with was Kendi Everyday, a fashion blog. Kendi is awesome.
8. If you could be on a reality TV show which one would you choose?
I used to think a lot about being on American Idol or America's Next Top Model because those are the only "reality" TV shows I have ever watched (and I only watched the first season of American Idol, after that I didn't really care) But I am too old for both of them now (and I never had the body or the drive for ANTM).

9. Mountains or Beach?
Mountains, but then, I could walk to the beach from where I live and I don't.

10. With the Oscars around the corner, what’s your pick for best picture?
I don't even know what's nominated... checking... Okay, the only one I've seen was Inception, which was cool, but not "Best Picture" quality, IMHO. I really wanted to see The Social Network, but I think it would be nice for Toy Story 3 to win.


For more 10 on Tues, click here.

1 comment:

  1. The Social Network is actually very good. I went into it with only so-so expectations because I wasn't really sure what to expect at all.
    Very good. Better than I thought it was going to be.

    ReplyDelete