Tuesday, February 15, 2011

1. Any vacations you are looking forward to this summer?
We MIGHT be going to AL for July 4th weekend to visit my husband's cousins. I like them a lot, so it should be enjoyable. But I'm not sure if we're really going or not. The only other travel plans I have are Thanksgiving related - we're planning to go to my SILs in NC and while we're there, I'm hoping to meet up w/ an internet friend who lives nearby, Z.

2. What is your favorite article of summer clothing (shoes are included)?
Ribbed tank tops.

3. What is your favorite summer drink (alcoholic or non)?
Limeade margaritas. Or just limeade.

4. Do you tan or burn?
Burn. I avoid sun as much as possible.

5. Any goals you are working toward this summer?
I'd like to lose some more weight and I'm hoping to continue to nurse my boy until his first birthday at the end of the summer.

6. What is your favorite summertime food?
Grilled stuff - like ribs or burgers with mustard potato salad and watermelon slices.

7. What song most says “summer” to you?
I have no idea. Something Beach Boys, I would assume.

8. Any home improvement goals planned for this summer?
I think my husband wants to finish painting the house.

9. What is one thing you hate to see at the beach?
People.

10. Did you ever go to a summer camp?
Yes. And I'm sort of amazed that I did because thinking about it now makes me want to cringe. A week in the FL summer w/ no AC and very little privacy? Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment