Tuesday, August 31, 2010

10 on Tuesday

1. Pretend it’s Monday morning–take us through a day in the life of you.
Get up, depending on if Fuss is up or not make or wait on breakfast, check my email and FB. Feed Fuss when she gets up, kiss the husband good-bye. Spend some time on the computer, do some chores (laundry, dishes, etc.) take shower (sometimes I do this before my husband leaves - it completely depends on what order we all get up - if I'm up before Fuss, etc.) then we try and get out of the house for a little bit - whether it's an appointment or running errands, or visiting a friend or whatever. We come home in time for lunch and/or nap time and she goes down for her nap. Lately, I wrap up my morning chores and nap, too, or visit with my dad while he's working on the new room. When Fuss gets up from her nap, we typically get her a snack and watch a movie or something and then I begin to work on dinner. My husband comes home and we eat and either veg or work on stuff - new room stuff, run a family errand, complete other chores around the house, etc. Fuss goes to bed, and we try to get some us time (though lately, that has been rare). We go to bed between 10-11 most nights.

2. What’s your favorite reality tv show?
I hate reality TV. I don't watch anything these days that would be considered reality TV.

3. What motto do you live by?
"You can't always get what you want. But if you try sometimes, you get what you need."

4. If you knew could you try anything and not fail, what dream would you attempt?
Writing a book.

5. What was your first job?
Picking up stray safety pins at my dad's work for a penny a pin when I was 6.

6. What is your current job?
Stay at home mom.

7. What would you call yourself if you could choose your own name (and you cannot pick the one you already have)?
Hmmm. I really like my name, so I haven't given this one much thought. I would want a classic, but slightly unusual name (not too popular for my age bracket) that was feminine and strong. Analiese, Paige, or Rebecca are the first things that come to mind.


8. What musical instruments can you play?
I can pick out my part on the piano (I read music, but I'm not great at instruments) and I used to play the flute, but I am very out of practice, so I wouldn't say I "can play."

9. Is it easier to forgive or forget?
Forgive. Forgetting is the hard part.

10. What is one food you’d never want to taste again?
Meat grissle. Yuck.

For more 10 on Tuesday, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment