Tuesday, August 3, 2010

10 on Tuesday: Early August

1. What is your current favorite television show?
Burn Notice. Love it.

2. Apple juice or orange juice?
Orange juice, if I have to choose. But my favorite juice is Cran-Rasberry.

3. It’s Shark Week on Discover Channel. Do you watch? Why or why not?
No. Sharks creep me out.

4. What are the non-blog websites that you visit regularly?
Facebook, IVillage Message Boards

5. What is your favorite way to prepare green beans? Asparagus? Potatoes? Carrots?
Steamed green beans, grilled asparagus, I like to slice up potatoes, toss them in olive oil and herbs and bake them and I eat carrots raw.

6. What is your favorite flower?
Depends on my mood, but peach roses were my wedding flowers (along w/ purple hydrangeas), I love Snapdragons, I love red Gerbera Daisies, too. I also have a thing for Sunflowers. I really just love flowers!

7. How do you feel about handkerchiefs?
I like the concept of having pretty handkerchiefs, but the idea of using them to actually blow my nose or something? No thank you. There are definitely points for disposable kleenex!

8. If you could only shop at 3 stores for the rest of your life, what would they be? (You probably should include a grocery store.)
Publix (grocery store), Target, and JCPenney. (I almost chose Ann Taylor Loft, just to have something fun, but Penneys is more practical and you did say "the rest of your life")

9. If you could only use wine for one purpose for the rest of your life, which would you choose? To cook with or to drink?
Drink!

10. What’s your bedtime?
I used to say 10:00, but lately it's been later. 10:30-11:00

For more 10 on Tuesday, visit HERE.

2 comments:

  1. Oh yes! We also love Burn Notice! Do you ever watch Royal Pains? That's a good one too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yum, cran-raspberry is one of my faves too! :)

    ReplyDelete