I am sitting here this morning, in pain (joint/back/head) that makes me feel as if I want to remove my left hip/leg from my body so as to stop it. I am hobbling around the house because I have to, when all I'd really like to do is sit in a contorted position so as to ease (but not remove - it's not working to remove it) my discomfort. I'm trying to keep my moans silent or very quiet so as not to scare Fuss by my pain. I've had a couple of contractions - one long one that I swear I could feel down into my cervix... it's a rough morning. I'm glad these questions were easy...
1. Do you have an innie or an outie?
Innie. I used to think that was the only way a belly button could look.
2. What kind of milkshake do you order?
Depending on where I go... a Jamocha shake at Arby's, a dark chocolate one at Steak'n'Shake, a good chocolate one at an ice cream shop...
3. How often do you repeat outfits at work?
Regularly, since I have limited outfits while pregnant. No more than once a week, though.
4. What are your feelings about thank you notes?
I think they are a necessary evil. I used to think they were over-rated, but recently realized that I'd rather receive a half-hearted one than none at all. But I was taught that you should always write for a gift.
5. Do you like spicy food?
Yes. Yes! YES!
6. How many toilet paper squares do you use?
7. Were you in Girl Scouts?
8. Notebooks/Journals: College ruled? Wide Ruled? No lines? Spiral Bound? Plain front? Decorative?
College ruled, pretty picture, usually spiral bound, but I'm not exactly picky about that.
9. Do you snack throughout the day? What do you pack for snacks?
Granola bars, dried pineapple, crackers,
10. What is your favorite month? Why?
February. It's Fuss and Daddy Fuss's birthday month, it's not too hot outside, Valentine's Day, etc.