1. Got to see my friends' baby last night and she was SO tiny. Fuss was 2 pounds heavier at birth, so I am not used to tiny babies! :) But it was nice to meet her...
2. Despite my best hopes, no forward progress has been made on the new room in the last 2 days - we realized some more complicated demo had to be done on the far wall since it was thrown together by the previous constructors. I still don't have a closed in space and my dad is going out of town for the long weekend (a well-needed vacation for him) so not much will happen this weekend, either! Ah well!
3. I cannot seem to get my house in order. It is starting to drive me bonkers.
4. I'm struggling between wanting the next 9 weeks to fly and wanting them to slow down. I am ready to have this baby, but there is SO much to do between now and then.
5. Going to a 4th of July party at my oldest friend's parents' condo on the beach this weekend. Bringing Fuss this year (we left her with Grandma last year) so I hope she is well-behaved. She's been SUCH a Drama Queen lately.
6. My head plays PBS theme songs in the middle of the night. I miss the days when it was trendy show tunes.
7. Heading to IKEA w/ my mom and Fuss today. I may try out their kids' play area w/ Fuss for the first time. We shall see.
For more Quick Takes, click here.