Friday, July 9, 2010

7 Quick Takes: Short ones

1. I find some of the PBS shows that Fuss likes to watch really annoying. But the one I dislike the most (that I can't seem to get out of) is the one that she interacts with the most/best so I feel like I should let her watch it. But the darn songs get stuck in my head...

2. We got the house cleaned up pretty well in time for our guest last night and my goal is to stay on top of it better in the coming weeks. I had let it get out of hand again, so it was a little more chaotic than it should have been!

3. I'm struggling with being tired all the time, especially at inconvenient times (like when it's no where near naptime for Fuss). I guess I'm just not sleeping very well in general. My best sleep seems to be in the last hours before we get up - and if I'm awakened early, then I'm in trouble.

4. Last night, I woke up to go to the bathroom and found Fuss's door opened. I tend to get a hyper-imagination in the middle of the night, so I had this fear she'd been kidnapped and had to go into her room to check on her. She wasn't there. I nearly had a heart attack. I decided to check the living room before I woke my husband and there she was, asleep on the couch (or half on the couch - couldn't have been very comfortable). I carried her back to bed and re-tucked her in (she was missing Maddie Monkey and her paci, so I found them) and she went right back to sleep. When I asked her about it this morning, she didn't seem to know what I was talking about. I wonder if she was sleep-walking, since she didn't make any noise, apparently. (I would have heard her.)

5. The baby seems to keep trying to shove his head into my ribs or something and it really hurts. I have to stretch my torso as long as I can, which isn't that much fun or comfortable, either. I think this kid is long - because often, I can feel him very high into my ribs and also lots of pressure down below. I won't be surprised if he's actually really long.

6. My new craving/food-obsession is Key Lime Pie. Loving it. And so is the baby!

7. Blogger seems to be auto-saving and freezing every minute, making this post very difficult to get through. Grrr.

For more Quick Takes, click here...

No comments:

Post a Comment