Tuesday, July 27, 2010

10 on Tuesday

1. How do you take your coffee on an average day? How do you like your coffee if you’re spluging?
I only rarely have coffee in general (I like it, but I limit my caffeine intake while I'm pregnant and it has more caffeine than a Coke) but I prefer it with lots of Splenda and flavored creamer. My splurge would be a Caramel Latte from Starbucks or a Caramel Frappucino.

2. What is your genre of books to read?
Easy Romance (my own description) - I don't want "heaving busom" novels (though I used to read them), but more of the Nicholas Sparks type.

3. Where do you want to retire, if you could go anywhere?
I am totally fine w/ retiring here (half the rest of the country seems to, why not?) but I wouldn't mind a house in the mountains of North Carolina or something to deal with the hottest months.

4. The 17-year-old you is told to write a 10-minute speech. What topic would you have picked?
Something about an actress I liked or whatever. I have always been into movies and pop culture, etc.

5. What word describes you best?
Right now, 8.5 months pregnant? TIRED.

6. What is the next “event” that you are looking forward to? (ex.: vacation, moving, date, job change, etc)
The birth of my son in early September!

7. Do you like to discuss controversial topics or do you prefer to avoid those types of conversations?
Depends on the topic. I don't shy away from them because they are controversial, but I don't talk about them unless I have a solid opinion.

8. Would you rather add 4 free hours to each day, or add 1 extra day to the week?
Free like "I can do what I want" free? Oh yes! Of course, I can't tell you I won't use them to sleep, but I'd love that. I think the weeks are long enough!

9. If you created a sports team; what would your colors and mascot be?
Did this for an art-school project once. Purple and silver and the mascot was a pirate (we were the Rogues)

10. If you had to be a teacher, what subject would you teach?
English/Writing or American History. I love to write and I think I might actually be good at inspiring kids to get into it, too. But there was once a dream I had to develop a new American History curriculum with a lot of updated accurate info that they don't teach in schools now.

Fun questions this week!
For more 10 on Tuesday, check out Roots and Rings!

1 comment:

  1. Tired's a good word and I'm not even 8 1/2 months pregnant! Do you have a name picked out?

    ReplyDelete