1. I got to sleep in this morning and it was blissful. Of course, the bad dream I woke from at nearly 6am wasn't really all that refreshing, but that last hour in bed? Oh yeah.
2. It is forecasted to be a balmy 74 degrees today. I'm thinking of breaking out the tank tops. It's been below 60 for nearly 2 weeks and while I know you northerners are laughing or rolling their eyes, this is a record for this area and we do not have the accommodations for this type of cold.
3. We are attempting to drive to Orlando this afternoon to visit an old friend we haven't seen in years. Despite the fact that the 2 main routes are closed down to one lane each because of 2 separate sink holes. WTH?
4. We are planning to eat Cheese Fries from Lonestar while we are there, since the only Lonestar left in the state is in Orlando. (I capitalize Cheese Fries because they are THAT important). :)
5. Pretty sure my husband has mapped out an alternate route to our destination, but I'm going to encourage him to bring the GPS just in case. Plus, that will help us locate Lonestar once we are there.
6. Next week begins the winter premieres of some of our favorite shows (Burn Notice, White Collar - both USA network shows, yes, but they are good!) but we are saddened by the fact that they have moved the Friday night time slots to during the week (on nights before I have to work in the morning). Sigh.
7. Fuss took a shower with me this morning and refused to get out of the tub when we were done. Despite the fact that her teeth were chattering from being chilly. I had to remove her manually and listen to her scream. I'm hoping the rest of the day goes much better.