1. What accomplishment are you most proud of?
Having and raising Fuss. Being a mom is hard work and I'm not doing too bad right now. I still have plenty of room for improvement, of course.
2. How much did you weigh when you were born?
7 lbs, 8 oz.
3. What is your favorite perfume?
4. How many siblings do you have?
Biologically, none, I'm an only child. I adopted one of my own - my sister, C. But there is no legal or biological relationship there.
I have 3 SILs and one BIL by marriage.
5. How many children would you like to have? (Or how many do you have?)
I had always said 2-3, my husband always said 3-4. We've settled on 3, and if there is no boy in those 3, we'll probably try once more. But if we end up with 4 girls, that's it.
6. What’s the best class you took in college?
Nonverbal Communication. I loved that class.
7. What was your favorite game to play when you were a child?
Uno! I loved that game, and actually still do. My grandma taught me to play it and we played it every time I visited her and when we went on vacations. My in-laws like it, too, and between them we've got all the new versions, too. It's a family thing.
8. What character on Friends are you most like?
Probably Monica - at least she's the one I can relate to the most. Maybe because she seems the most sane. Although, I've got a lot of Rachel in me, too.
9. Are you a phone person? (ie: Do you like talking on the phone?)
Yes. But it has to be with certain people. I get nervous and pace when I have to have long conversations with people I'm not quite comfortable talking on the phone with. I also think that being able to have conversations on the phone, easily is one of those things that defines how good my friendship with said person is.
My honeymoon was pretty fabulous. So relaxing, fun, etc. We went to St Augustine - the oldest city in FL which is beautiful, historical and has plenty of high-end options like gorgeous bed and breakfasts, a spa, restaurants, etc.
For more 10 on Tuesday, click here.