Tuesday, January 12, 2010

10 on Tuesday

1. Are you usually late, early, or right on time?
Growing up, I was always late because my mom is chronically late and she drove, etc. I got better when I was on my own to the early-to-right-on-time place. But now, with a baby, I run behind more often than I like.

2. What is your middle name?
Yates

3. What are the last 4 digits of your cell phone number?
1359

4. How big is your bed?
Quenn

5. What are you allergic to?
Red dye in large quantities. I can handle a little, but if I take medication w/ red dye, it causes me to throw up.

6. What is the first thing you do in the morning?
Look at the clock.

7. What was your favorite TV show growing up?
MacGyver, Full House, Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman... depending on when you're talking about.

8. Will you, or did you, go to your 10 year high school reunion?
Yes, I did. I always thought I'd be the one to plan it, but I had a baby that year and it didn't happen. Thankfully, old friend Rob took care of it.

9. If a tree falls in the forest and nobody is there to hear it, does it still make a sound?
Yes, because a sound is a sound even if it isn't heard.

10. What, in your opinion, is the greatest invention? (You know, since sliced bread…)
Central heating and air. Or the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment