Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Where I whine about motherhood

I'm feeling a little frustrated with this whole TTC thing, again. It's not like it was the first time around or anything (yet), but sometimes I think about how much I want another baby, and I go a little crazy thinking about how there is not much I can do to hurry up the process.

I can chart my cycles and take my vitamins, etc. But ultimately, only God and nature can really get me pregnant.

And other times I struggle with the thought of "what on earth am I going to do with an infant and a toddler?" I mean, when The Fuss was a newborn, I was exhausted. All. The. Time. For that matter, the first trimester took an awful lot out of me. How am I going to chase after her and deal with first trimester energy-zap and morning sickness? How am I going to juggle an infant carrier and keep up with her running all over Target?

Add to that that I ended up with what appears to be a yeast infection this week and things are uncomfortable, etc. Yippee. A one-day dose of Monistat has taken care of it, but it took me almost 2 days to figure it out, so I was uncomfortable for a little while.

I am seriously whiney today. Huh.

1 comment: