Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Negative Ghostrider, the pattern is full...

I took a pregnancy test this morning. Negative.

I was way more bummed about that than I thought I'd be. Sometime in the middle of the night I started truly thinking it was possible, even probable. So the let down was kind of bad.

I reviewed my pre-pregnancy charts and discovered that my memory was flawed as far as my non-hormone driven cycles. The length was significantly shorter than I had remembered. They averaged closer to 27 days. So this 31+ day cycle is confusing me. I probably just didn't ovulate, but I guess I need to review Taking Charge of Your Fertility to read more about anovulatory cycles.

More later...

1 comment:

  1. Ugh, I'm sorry. I hate all of that waiting and disappointment. Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete