Monday, August 17, 2009

Headache

I got a headache today. I was at work when it started and was so grateful when my coworker showed up and relieved me.

This particular headache did not respond to caffeine or, apparently, Excedrine, my remedy of choice. I had light sensitivity and it would pulse with pain every time I blinked. I longed for my old apartment bathroom - the one with no windows that I once dragged my pillow into so I could lay down in complete darkness.

Once The Fuss and I got home, I managed to tolerate a the few hours before her nap by keeping the lights off and the blinds closed.

I couldn't even ask Daddy Fuss to come home, since he has been out of the office since esentially Tuesday with seminars, dr's appointments and a bacterial infection in his eye that was likely contagious. He'll also be taking Friday off for my birthday weekend. So asking him to help me out what out of the question this time.

It's been a rough day. I'm feeling better, but not great. But I am ready for it to end. I managed to put away the clean dishes and begin reloading the dishwasher, but I think may be the end of my productivity for the day. I am pathetic.

No comments:

Post a Comment