Friday, August 21, 2009

Happy, happy birthday baby!

Today begins my birthday weekend. Yes, I get a whole weekend to celebrate. My birthday falls on Sunday this year, so my party is Saturday and Sunday is dinner w/ my Daddy.

I am looking forward to spending time with my mom tomorrow morning - pedicures and shopping and time with friends tomorrow night (3 other couples are coming to the house for a dinner party - should be a blast).

We've been cleaning up the house all week and working on fixing up the yard for a couple of weeks. Over the last 3 years (today is the 3rd anniversary of the day we closed on our house) we've tried doing a lot of different things with plants in our front yard, but it never really works for us, so I'm hoping this will. So far so good. There is still a lot to be done in the future, but we really should do most of it in the spring before it gets so incredibly hot during the day.

So Happy Birthday to ME! Will tell you all about it next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment