Thursday, April 26, 2007

Mr. Moose surprised me when I came home last night. He had gotten an earlier flight out of Ft Lauderdale and came home, cleaned up the kitchen, cleared the dining room, filled the propane tank so we could grill for dinner and bought me tulips that were incredibly amazing. Then he cooked me a delicious dinner on the grill. Yum.

My temps are creeping downward. Looks like I’m SOL. I’m continuing to act like I don’t know (no drinking), but I’m not holding out much hope at the moment. I’m CD 24, 12 DPO. I’m going to test this weekend if AF hasn’t shown up, but I’m not feeling very hopeful.

On the board I frequent, there are a lot of upcoming testers this weekend and a lot of despair. Maybe it’s the moon or something.

On the other hand – I always wanted my own birthday to be in February. If I conceive next month, my baby will be a Feb birthday. So that’s a positive. Right?

I'm on CD 24. Shouldn't I be feeling gross and PMS-y? I feel better than I have all week.

And just for an update on yesterday's post, the potential bomber was found, and all is clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment