Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Ugh.

We have all succumbed to some bug or another. This morning Fuss spiked a fever and is currently passed out on the couch at 9:30am. I'd move her, but I don't have the strength. Daddy Fuss got up with Little Man this morning at 3am and let me sleep, so I sent him back to bed once I got up. My mom was supposed to come over to help out/take care of Fuss, but now she's afraid of the germs. I understand that, but I so desperately need the help, that I'm almost at the point where I'm hurt by her rejection.

The adults went to a walk-in clinic yesterday and both got antibiotics. I have bronchitis and something (possibly the flu?) and Daddy Fuss has sinusitis and pharyngitis. I can only take certain antibiotics while breast feeding and I think the Dr. was going to try and talk me into weaning so I could take better meds, but I was pretty forceful sounding when he asked when I was planning to stop breast feeding. Like you can just stop cold turkey or something. Ridiculous. Plus, of course, I would never stop while he was sick like this - if there is one thing I can truly do for him right now, it is to give him that source of comfort and immunity boost.

I ache. My joints hurt. My head throbs. My nose is so congested and I keep coughing and coughing and coughing. I want to eat but nothing sounds good. Not even chocolate.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds awful. I hope you all feel better soon!!

    ReplyDelete