1. I yelled at Fuss yesterday for the first time in awhile. She was messing around, doing stuff she shouldn't be doing and she knocked over her little potty (which was full) and dumped the stinky contents all over the living room floor. I was ticked off. Then, despite the fact that I gave her a movie she wanted and the lunch she asked for, it took her more than 90 minutes to eat her lunch. When the 90 minutes was up, I told her to go to bed and she kept insisting that she was "bery hungry" or "bery thirtsy." She whined as I made her go to bed anyhow. And then she whined when I couldn't find her paci (that she is supposed to put back in the box when she gets up every morning plus, she's 3 now, and does she really need a paci and the paci on her Maddie the Monkey to sleep with? Really?) I felt bad, but my patience was just... gone.
2. We bought Fuss a ton of new clothes yesterday when my mom and I went to the mall. Sometimes it is very hard to resist all the cute little things that are made for pretty little girls such as mine.
3. I also got a new outfit. I think it's very Emma Pillsbury, but I suppose I could be wrong.
4. My kids are better dressed than me. Big shocker.
5. I kind of hate my wardrobe right now. I'm getting back into that feeling that I'm not a jeans-and-a-t-shirt sort of girl, and yet, that is what my life calls for. I'm restless. And when the going gets tough, the tough go shopping... Too bad I don't have the budget for that.
6. I am sick of taking the baby to the church nursery only to have him come home and get sick. Maybe sometimes it's a coincidence, but if this keeps up, I'm going to have to quit taking him (which means skipping both MOPS and church, which I'm not happy about.) He has a mild fever this afternoon. I know it's not logical to assume that he picked up a bug and is showing symptoms the same afternoon, but it's every stinkin' time.
7. Somebody bring me some wine. Fuss starting fussing and whining very early this morning and hasn't let up yet.