Tuesday, March 1, 2011

10 on Tuesday

1. What type of cell phone do you have and how would you rate it?
I currently have an LG Cosmos and I like it. I just got it, though and I am not quite used to the touch screen, so the jury is still out on how MUCH I like it.

2. What has been your most serious injury?
Probably the time I split my finger open in the first grade which required 32 stitches to close up, a visit to the ER and an plastic surgeon to name a few. I couldn't write for 6 weeks because my arm was bandaged up from finger tips to elbow.

3. What is one movie you hate and why?
Pitch Black. Awful, awful movie. Really. Total waste of film. I want my 2 hours back.

4. How many email addresses do you have?
2

5. What website do you waste the most time on?
FB

6. Which mexican restaurant makes the best salsa?
A local chain, Carmelita's.

7. What is your dream car?
I don't really dream about cars - never have. But if someone told me they would buy me any car I wanted, money was no object and I could own it free-and-clear, no strings, blah, blah, blah, I'd get a Stow-and-go Chrysler mini van or a Toyota Sienna mini van. I LOVE my mini van for it's large storage and seating, but would love to have one with more storage space and all the little options, etc.


8. If you could spend up to $100 with no strings or restrictions or guilt, what would you buy?
Clothes, probably.

9. What is your favorite board game?
Clue

10. How often do you change your hairstyle?
Rarely. The few changes I make are subtle and for the most part, you could say that I have the same hair I had in high school (past shoulder-length, bangs, long layers) My inspiration photos may change (Courtney Thorne-Smith or someone like that in high school, Emma Pillsbury now) but it's basically the same thing. I went through a short-hair phase when Fuss was born, but now I'm back to my old stand-by.

No comments:

Post a Comment