Monday, March 14, 2011

House of Sickies

Both my boys are sick. Little Man has had a fever off and on since Friday, has thrown up a couple of times, is filled with snot and mucous and has a bit of a cough. My husband has a fever (which began yesterday) all over body aches, a cough, and chills (off and on). According to the internet he has the flu. Oh boy. I haven't had the flu since elementary school. Let's hope that streak continues.

Fuss had this HORRIBLE, foul smelling gas all day on Saturday. (Sorry for the TMI) It was weird. But Saturday evening (at my SIL's house - she watched the kids so we could go out and spend our Groupon for a nice sushi dinner) whatever was making her smell so rotten started coming out and we've had to convince her to wear a few Pull-ups because of the mess. It hits her so fast and she can't make it to the potty in time. She wants panties (I guess this is what comes from guilting her into potty training by insisting that BABIES wear diapers and BIG GIRLS wear panties) but I'd rather be able to discard the stained item than have to wash it out. Call me lazy. But with a sick baby and a sick husband, I think I'm entitled, right? But anyway, she hasn't spiked a fever yet, so I'm hoping she doesn't fall prey to it, either.

I am debating whether or not to take the baby into the pediatrician's office, but I can't imagine that there is much they can do for him. I don't want to put him on antibiotics if I can avoid it (for the 3rd time in 3 months).

No comments:

Post a Comment