Tuesday, December 21, 2010

10 on Tuesday


1. Do you do any volunteer work?
No, but I wish I did. I just feel like things are too busy right now - with the kids, with life, etc. I hope to once the kids are older, especially when they reach school age (if I am still blessed to be able to remain a SAHM)

2. Do you have night and/or morning ritual?
My morning ritual is to check my FB, my email, and a couple of blogs as soon as possible, ideally over my morning Coke. :)

3. Would you rather exercise or diet? Why?
Diet. I detest exercise.

4. If you would rather exercise, do you prefer going to a gym or working out at home?
I hate going to the gym.

5. What do you think is a huge waste of time?
Video games.

6. What is one way you save time?
I can't think of one right now. All I have is that I meal plan my weekly menu before we go to the store by looking at the circulars.

7. What is your current obsession?
Clothes. Too bad I need to lose more weight to fit into the nice ones.

8. What is a current obsession you can’t wait to pass?
Cookie baking. I think I'm over it, but I still have more to make.

9. Are you currently reading a book? If so, what book? Would you recommend it?
I've got Against All Odds on my Kindle right now, and I'm enjoying it, but the first chapter was slow, so it took me awhile to get into.

10. Since we had the 90s question last week, what’s your favorite songs from 00′s?
I am drawing a complete blank. All I can think of are 2 songs from Evanescence - My Immortal and Bring Me to Life. I love the instrumental music and the power in the singer's voice, plus the passion of the overall sound.

For more, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment