Tuesday, December 7, 2010

10 on Tuesday

1. What do you order at Starbucks?
Currently, a tall Caramel Brulee Latte (one of their seasonal drinks). I also love the seasonal Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate and Pumpkin Spice Lattes. If there is no favorite drink in season, my standard is a Caramel Latte. (can you notice a theme?)

2. Where is your favorite place to eat breakfast?
Depends on my mood, but I had a terrific breakfast on Sunday at IHOP. I also love Einstein's Bagels, Panera, and a bakery near me called Frida's. Formerly, my husband and I had a little place called The Java Bean Cafe up the road from our first apartment. We got to know the owner and were there at least once a week for breakfast (usually on the weekends and sometimes more often.) She made beignets that reminded us of Cafe Dumonde in New Orleans and a Cuban sandwich omelet that was awesome.

3. Are you on Twitter? Why or why not?
Yes, because I followed some bloggers over there. I haven't spent much time there lately - when my husband requested that I stop receiving messages on my cell because we have limited texts and I was going over because of twitter. I don't think about it as often now.

4. What is your favorite Christmas movie?
Used to be White Christmas, now is Love, Actually w/ White Christmas as a close 2nd.

5. Are you a good gift giver?
I try to be. I LOVE giving Christmas gifts, especially. And to those who are special in my life I put a lot of effort into finding the perfect gift.

6. Do you like your handwriting? Bonus points for posting a picture.
Yes. But I confess, I stole it from my sister. (I hated my handwriting in middle school and my sister had this fabulous handwriting, so I started to copy it. It is now a tweaked version of such, and I think it's great.)

7. Is your signature legible? Bonus points for posting a picture.
Mostly. :) I wouldn't post a pic because that would reveal too much. :)

8. Have you ever been to New York during Christmas season?
Nope.

9. Are there any items that you are completely brand loyal?
Completely? I can't think of any. There are certain things that I'll pay a bit more for over another (I'd rather have a Coke, wipe my rear w/ Charmin, brush my teeth with Arm and Hammer, fill my bowl with Publix brand ice cream)

10. Who is your favorite public speaker?
Wow. Random. I don't really have one, but if I had to choose, maybe Elizabeth Dole? I remember really liking her speech when her husband was running for President.

No comments:

Post a Comment