Tuesday, December 14, 2010

10 on Tuesday


1. What is your favorite kind of cheese?
On a sandwich? white American or provolone. But my husband makes this thing with Brie that is incredible, so that gets a vote.

2. Do you prefer fudge with or without nuts?
usually without, though nuts have their place

3. How do you feel about cats?
I like cats. They taste like chicken. (okay, so seriously, no, I do not eat cats. But that's what my husband always says to questions of that sort. We are dog people, not cat people. Mostly, cats annoy me.)

4. Meg Ryan or Julia Roberts?
You just named my 2 favorite actresses. I have seriously considered naming a child after both of them.

5. Do you wear a watch?
Religiously. (except for the last few days - my watch is starting to irritate my wrist. The metal finish is coming off and there is sort of a sharp edge to it... I need a new watch)

6. What are a few of your favorite songs from the 90′s?
Any top 40 hit by Celine Dion, Ironic, Insensitive, (the songs that defined my high school years...)

7. Do you like scented candles?
Depends on the scent. But I went through a Party Lite party phase and I have so many...

8. What do you like on your hamburger?
Ketchup, mustard, cheese and sometimes bacon.

9. How often do you cut your fingernails?
Often. But I usually do them a few at a time, as opposed to sitting down and trimming them all at once.

10. Do you sleep in socks?
Only when my feet are freezing. And since I sleep with a human heater in my bed, I often end up taking them off halfway through the night.

Check out Roots and Rings here for more 10 on Tuesdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment