1. What would the title of your autobiography be?
Hmmm. Good one. I have no idea. The Friendly Redhead? Not very interesting, so I doubt anyone would read it.
2. What’s the funniest thing you’ve ever heard a child say or seen him/her do?
I'm sure there are funnier things, but I absolutely laugh out loud every time my daughter walks into a room and says "I stop by, I stop by, I stop by." She always repeats it a minimum of 3 times, I have no idea why. But it's endearing, somehow.
3. What is your favorite kids game to play?
The high-5 game where you go "up high, down low - too slow!" is a favorite right now. But if you're talking about board/card game, probably Uno or Clue (do those count as kids games? We played them as a family when I was little)
4. If you got invited to a potluck BBQ tomorrow, what would you bring?
Probably Mexican Layer Dip w/ chips. We make killer dips in this house. Our friends almost always ask us to bring one of our dips to parties, etc. Our most famous is the pizza dip, but that wouldn't do as well at a BBQ since it's hot and BBQs are usually outside in the heat.
5. If your ears are pierced, how old were you when you got your ears pierced?
I got my ears pierced as my 7th birthday present. It wasn't quite my birthday yet, so technically, I was still 6, but I was nearly 7.
6. If you were celebrating your 30th anniversary, where would you want to go?
New Orleans. But then, he's been promising to take me to New Orleans since our honeymoon! We're planning on going for our 10th.
7. What one blogger would you love to meet and why? And what would you want to plan to do with them?
Maggie. I'm dying to meet Maggie. :) Honestly, if we didn't live on completely opposite sides of the country, I think we would be great friends. And, providing I wasn't pregnant at the time of the meeting, I would say we'd have to go out for a wine tasting or something like that! Or dessert - chocolate cake at a fancy bakery? There would be food and/or cocktails involved!
8. On a scale from 1-10, how good at you at home decor? (Pictures welcome.)
5? I know what I like, but I'm not very good at coming up with amazing and creative ways of putting it together.
9. Do you have good fingernails?
No. I've never had good fingernails. When I was 14, i gave up and started doing acrylic nails and did them pretty much non-stop until just after Fuss was born (and I could no long afford the time or money it took to keep them up.)
10. Pickles: Dill or sweet? Baby, spears, or chips? Plain or on a burger?
NO pickles. Ever. Yuck.
For more 10 on Tuesday, click here.