1. What was/is your favorite live action (meaning not animated) kids movie?
The Parent Trap with Hayley Mills (cannot stand the Disney-remake Girl, aka Lindsey Lohan)
2. What is a bad habit you have? Are you working on breaking it?
Trying to complete other peoples' sentences/thoughts during a conversation. I think I do it to both hurry them along and also to let them know I get what they're saying. I'm working on being more conscious of it and stopping myself.
3. Describe your father in 3 words.
Skilled, stubborn, hard-working.
4. Which character in the Breakfast Club were you most like in the ’80s?
Clare. I wasn't as privileged, but I was as girlie.
5. Name 5 songs you know ALL the lyrics to.
Seasons of Love, You are My Sunshine, Because You Loved Me, Where You Lead, My Immortal
6. Do you make pancakes from scratch or a box mix?
I order them from a restaurant.
7. What was your worst job ever? Why?
Designing marketing postcards
8. What was your favorite class in high school?
Choir? Journalism? If you're talking traditional academic class, I'd say American English Lit in 11th grade. If you're talking where I learned the most, Sr Social Studies. The others are where I had the most enjoyment. :)
9. Favorite summer guilty pleasure?
Used to be soap operas, now? I have no idea. Maybe being lazy around the house and blaming it on the heat?
10. Please share your best money saving tip!
Budget and only spend cash for the budgeted stuff, you can't use your debit card. It's more obvious when you physically see that your money is gone/limited than when you use the debit card and forget little purchases, etc.
For more 10 on Tuesdays, click here.