Tuesday, February 23, 2010

10 on Tuesday

1. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
Our local grocery store has a version of Mint Chocolate chip that I adore. But I'm also into anything w/ chocolate.

2. What is your earliest memory?
Going to pick up my then-best friend from school when I was 4 and wearing the same Osh Kosh Overalls. SHe was only a month or 2 behind me in actual birthday, but it fell so that we were a year behind each other in school. And we both had all these matching overalls and had the same favorite colors so we ended up wearing these overalls in the same order a lot of the time.

3. What is your earliest memory of a dessert?
My piano teacher taking me to an ice cream parlor as a reward when I finished my first book or piano exercises. I think I got something blue w/ marshmallows in it. Smurf, maybe?

4. Do you have any recurring dreams?
As a kid, I had recurring nightmares, but thankfully I outgrew them. Mostly I dream about TV episodes - either ones I'm involved in or replaying the one I just watched.

5. Have you ever dreamed about dessert?
I crave food and dream about it, but I don't remember a specific dessert dream.

6. What is one thing (aside from a cell phone or computer) that you cannot go the entire day without?
My initial reaction right now is: a toilet.

7. What is one dessert you could go your entire life without ever having again?

Anything with rasins.

8. If you could go on vacation tomorrow, where would you go? (Assume someone else is footing the bill, but within reason…so “the moon” won’t work)
New Orleans. In a heartbeat. If I could drink, probably wine country in Oregon/Washington.

9. If you could have any dessert tomorrow, what would you have (assume someone else is buying it for you. Within reason though, no “gold sprinkled ice cream cones.”)
Chocolate Mousse Mouse from this local bakery called Frida's. Yum. Also love warm apple cinnamon stuff w/ vanilla ice cream. My husband makes something we call an apple blob and it's amazing.

10. What was your first impression of your significant other? If you’re single, what was your first impression of your best friend?
He was the best friend of the boy I liked, and my first memory of him, specifically (I'd known who he was much longer than this, but had no interaction w/ him) was after baseball practice. He had dunked his head in water and was spraying me with it. I think my first thought was "hey, quit it!" but I liked that he and his best friend were flirting w/ me/paying attention to me.

11. What is your first impression of dessert pizza? (Personally, I think it’s weird. I love dessert but I don’t want any on my pizza.)
Some I like, some isn't worth the calories.


For more 10 on Tuesday click here.

1 comment:

  1. Chocolate mousse mouse just sounds amazing...

    ReplyDelete