1. What is your favorite travel destination spot?
New Orleans. Love the food, the history, the architecture. Did I mention the food?
2. Cats vs. Dogs.
3. Do you believe in fate?
To a point. I believe that things are planned, that there is a driving force, but I believe that God is in charge and controls it all.
4. Do you believe in karma?
Only in that I believe that you reap what you sow and the Golden Rule applies.
5. Everyone has a unique laugh. Do you like yours?
I've noticed that I have this weird chuckle going on lately. I haven't decided if I like it or not. But mostly, I have a decent laugh, so yes, I like it.
6. Is love really all you need?
Love is a necessity, but not the only necessity.
7. What’s your take on the whole 2012 scare?
Can I write out that I'm rolling my eyes?
8. If you won a million dollars and had to give it all away, who would you give it to? (Family and friends not included.)
I have several favorite charities, so I'd divide it up for them - The Liz Logelin Foundation, Friends of Maddie, Until.org, March of Dimes
9. Do you believe in God/religion/the power of prayer?
Yes, I believe in God, I consider myself to have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, not a religion and yes, I emphatically believe in the power of prayer.
10. What New Year’s Resolution do you always make but never keep?
I rarely make New Year's resolutions, but when I do, sometimes they involve weightloss, and even when I lose weight, i usually end up putting it back on by the end of the year, so the net is 0.
For more 10 on Tuesdays, click here to visit Roots and Rings.