Thursday, February 25, 2010

My Big Girl - 2


I cannot believe that 2 years ago today there was a little baby placed in my arms for the first time. She had these big, bright eyes that just stared at me for ages. She had these little chubby arms that we called "Michelin Man arms" for months because of all the rolls.

She's come a long way - I remember when her flipping over by herself was a really a big accomplishment. Now, not only can she flip over, but she walks and runs and climbs everywhere. When Aunt Zizi comes to play, she even climbs up Mt Zizi. Her hair is finally long enough for pigtails and she likes to get her "sprouts" put in.

She loves to eat - that hasn't changed! Her favorite foods are NutriGrain bars, goldfish crackers, noodles with sauce, oatmeal, Cheerios, and yogurt.

We've had a run of bad luck health-wise of late, but mostly she's a happy, healthy, active little Sweet Pea.

I am so glad that she is in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment