Thursday, September 17, 2009

Wishlist

Amanda at The Mom Job did a post where she made her dream Christmas list in September, and II thought it was a great idea. Especially since I've been shopping-obsessed lately and have no money to spend, so I've been drooling over things online.

So, without further ado, here is my very own dream wishlist/Christmas list...

It's funny, because I have never spent more than $35 on purse in my life (I'm queen of the Target discounts, you know - and I have never really cared about labels) but a friend of mine recently splurged on a Coach bag and suddenly, I have purse envy. So I have several options for a purse that I would like to point out.

There is this Marc Jacobs number
and I found a similar one on ebay, but I can't copy that picture for some reason. I have decided that I really like this teal color and found another purse....


that I also really like, this one by Coach. (Again - there is one on ebay for about half my mortgage payment that is even more fabulous. What is up with not copying the pics on ebay?) I certainly don't need 2 bags in this color, so givers choice! Haha!


And I have loved the Burberry plaid since the very first time I ever saw it. I own a couple of knockoffs - one a very poor knock off without even a fake label ($10 at a flea market in New Orleans) and another that was a gift from my SIL's trip to NYC. But THIS is my dream Burberry bag.
Isn't it cute?






(Incidentally, while searching for that image, I ran across THIS LINK to the coolest cake EVER. How awesome is that? Anybody wanna make me a cool cake for my 30th Birthday? You've got 11 months to practice.)

In the winter, I also have a thing for boots. I could use a new pair - my brown ones have died and my black ones could stand to be replaced.
It's been so long since I bought a frivolous pair of shoes...







And for something sparkly... My mom's engagement ring (from my step-dad) is a blue diamond, which is quite possibly the prettiest thing I have ever seen. I would love to have some earings that were blue diamonds...








It's nice to dream, isn't it?
While I'm at it, I'd love a new bathroom with a garden tub, a newly landscaped yard, a new couch for the living room, some new clothes for all 3 of us and World Peace. :)

I don't ask for much, do I?

No comments:

Post a Comment