Friday, September 4, 2009

Reading List

I've mentioned a couple of times over the last couple of weeks that I have recently gotten interested in reading Karen Kingsbury books. I got started with Take One. I haven't yet gotten ahold of the second book, but I will eventually! :)

But I've been reading the Baxter series(es? - what is the multiple of series?) and I am enjoying them so much!

Unfortunately for me, I'm trying to read them by checking them out of various libraries, and I don't have access to them all in the proper order. I have read the first 3 of the 3rd series (Sunset, Sunrise, et al), the first 2 of the 1st series and I just finished the 1st book and began the 2nd one of the 2nd series (Fame, Forgiveness). I'm jumping around, obviously, and it takes the mystery out of some of it having read books from later series, but they are still wonderful and I am still really enjoying the characters.

I highly recommend them to any and all who are interested in a good, wholesome read with wonderfully complex characters (some are more ocmplex than others, but that's life, isn't it? Reminds me of the line from Veronica Mars when Logan says "you're not to complicated, are you Dick?" and Dick says, "I try not to be.")

No comments:

Post a Comment