Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Dry

During the month of September, the Fuss Household declared a ban on alcoholic beverages. We had several nights of imbibing surrounding my birthday at the end of August and we'll be heading to the EPCOT Food and Wine Fest at the beginning of October (read: one whole day of food and wine, beginning around 9:30AM) and so, we decided that we'd had enough for now, and then Daddy Fuss began a diet competition at work, so it was even more apropo.

But, I have to tell you - this has been a REALLY rough 16 days. I got my period and couldn't drink. I have been dealing with multi-tantrum days and I can't have a nice glass of wine at the end of the day to unwind. Who knew that alcohol had become such an integral part of my life?

I'll be skipping the wine and cocktails at the wine fest, too. It will be CD22 and therefore, in the hopes that I am, in fact, with child, but WAY too early to test. So my friend Meg (who IS pregnant) and I will watch our husbands get rowdy while we just eat and eat. :)

But I told Daddy Fuss, if I DO get my period, we are going to have a rip roaring good time. Blackberry Margaritas all around!

No comments:

Post a Comment