Friday, September 25, 2009

19 months

Today, my beautiful daughter is 19 months old - officially closer to 2 than to 1. Wow. She has grown so much since her birthday - finally catching up with the 50th %ile for height and evening out in weight (she was always a short little thing, but her weight was either higher or right in the middle - no one was worried, but it's nice to see she's evening out now) and more and more often I see her as a little girl instead of a baby.

She's still not talking like I had hoped, but we shall see what happens. A few of her words have gotten very clear in the past month (Dah-deeeee, Mah-meeeeee, Puh-peeee) instead of running together without consonants (Dah-eeeee, Mah-eeeee)

My camera is (at least temporarily, I haven't given up hope that we will find it) lost, so I have no good pics to share. Will have to get the husband to off-load from his computer and who knows how long that will take?

No comments:

Post a Comment